Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Life Assignments

I have never made a New Year's resolution. I have always felt that if you wanted to change or improve something about yourself or your life, then that was the moment to do so. Waiting for Jan 1 doesn't make sense. So this, our 4th year of home schooling, not only am I challenging my children to be the best and smartest they can be, I am also challenging myself.

For the next 365 days, I will be working towards the following 13 "assignments". They are listed in random order.

1) Write on my blog twice a week.
2) Become a published author....not just a blogger.
3) "Pen pal" with a girl friend.
4) Be more aware of home schooling laws and injustices in said area.
5) Read 1 book a month for individual pleasure.
6) Learn yoga.
7) Meditate again.
8) Drink more tea and less soda.
9) Learn candle and/or soap making.
10) Donate and volunteer more.
11) Learn canning and preserving.
12) Buy a home.
13) Go back to college.

Please follow me on my journey. I pray that by encouraging myself to be the best person I can be will encourage my children to be the best they can be. My spirit feels alive.................

No comments:

Post a Comment