Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HB 368 - Vote TODAY!

New Hampshire--Take Action: Full House Vote on HB 368 TODAY!

The full New Hampshire House of Representatives is scheduled to vote
on the intrusive HB 368 today, January 13, 2010. I have already contacted my representatives and expressed my opinion to vote ITL on the bill because I am not able to attend the scheduled rally at the State House from 8:30-10:00 a.m.

In a couple of hours, the New Hampshire House of Representatives is
scheduled to take up an amendment to HB 368 which, if passed, would
make New Hampshire's homeschooling laws the most restrictive and
burdensome in the nation. I am praying for a miracle. I would love to continue to be grateful about living in New Hampshire and its family friendly homeschooling laws. I will be banded together in spirit with hundreds of my fellow homeschoolers as they take action to defend our freedom.

May our voices be heard..........

No comments:

Post a Comment